November 25, 2009

Vibes4YourSoul Selection#2 - I Need Reggae

Shorter days, humid weather (at least here in Paris), I don't know what it's like for you, but as far as I'm concerned, I Need Reggae.

In this second episode of our musical selections you'll find just that.
Only legends, only groovy tracks, starting with this Derrick Harriott song, "Dancing The Reggae", that I've been really keen on lately. This one has to make you forget November!
Among the other oldies I've been listening to a lot recently are Alton Ellis, the Heptones or Cedric Im Brooks.

Enjoy!


You can listen to the streaming below (or directly on 8tracks.com) :


Tracklisting :

Derrick Harriott - Dancing The Reggae

Alton Ellis - It's A Shame

Myrna Hague - What About Me

Hopeton Lewis - Express Yourself

Alton Ellis & The Heptones - Woe Child

Delroy Wilson - I Want To Love You

Gregory Isaacs - My Time

The Abyssinians - This Land Is For Everyone

The Heptones - Ready To Learn

Augustus Pablo - Baby I Love You So
Cedric Im Brooks - Give Rasta Glory

The Rebels - Rhodesia

Ijahman Levi - Are We A Warrior

Bob Marley & The Wailers - Pimper's Paradise

1 comment: