January 1, 2011

Vibes4YourSoul 2011 Greetings!

Dear readers,
let me wish you all a great new musical year full of  fresh new sounds, great live acts and funky surprises!


As far as I'm concerned I'll do my best to keep on highlighting and promoting on this blog the independent artists I love.
As usual your feedback to improve and develop Vibes4YourSoul or simply to express your support is more than welcomed!


To start 2011 on a sweet and poetic note I thought Gil Scott-Heron's legendary song "A Lovely Day" would be particularly appropriate :





Keep your ears wiiiide open!
Peace,


Jm / Vibes4YourSoul






Chers lecteurs,
ce 1er janvier est pour moi l'occasion de vous souhaiter à tous une très bonne nouvelle année musicale pleine de découvertes sonores, de concerts mémorables et de vagabondages funky!
Mes résolutions sont simples : continuer à faire de mon mieux pour mettre en valeur sur ce blog les artistes indépendants que j'aime. Vos suggestions pour améliorer et enrichir le contenu de Vibes4YourSoul ou tout simplement vos marques de soutien seront comme toujours les bienvenues!
Pour débuter l'année sur une note humaniste et poétique j'ai pensé que le sublime morceau "A Lovely Day" de Gil Scott-Heron serait particulièrement adapté (streaming ci-dessus)!

Peace,

Jm / Vibes4YourSoul

2 comments:

  1. Hola, New Years greeting from Espana. I wanted to thank you for your informative blog and the hard work you must put in. I don't leave as many comments as I should, buzzing around blog land and all over the web, but I want to take this opportunity to thank you.

    I also wanted to inform you that I put to your blog on my blog watch 'Information Inspiration'. It's really a big personal blog roll, but I'm sure some music fans will find it useful; http://information-inspiration1.blogspot.com

    Today I launched a new blog 'Rhythm And Groove' which you may want to check out when you have the time; http://rhythmandgroove.blogspot.com/

    Una mas, muchas gracias para todo... and wishing you a prosperous 2011.

    Sparks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tony,
    thx for your nice comment, I'll go and check your blog for sure!

    Jm

    ReplyDelete